Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
230 E 9th Street 602 Indianapolis IN 46204
- SQ. Feet
If you’re looking for a one of a kind downtown penthouse, you’ve found it! This double unit is truly unique and features unbeatable skyline views. Walkable to Mass Ave and everything downtown has to offer. In addition to a huge master suite with glass wall shower and a WIC, this unit features an office, loft bedroom with storage, open concept living room and updated kitchen. Renaissance Tower HOA fee covers all utilities except electric. Come take a look today!
- Dining / Kitchen: DinComb/LR
- Appliances: CookTopEle, Dishwasher, Dryer, GrbgDispsl, Microwave, O/RElec, OvenCnvctn, Refrigratr, Washer
- Cooling: CentrlElec, CeilPadFan
- Heating: ForcedAir
- Hot Water: Electric
- Construction: Brick, Stone
- Garage: Other
- Setting / Lot Description: Sidewalks, StormSewer, StrtLights
- Stories: 1 1/2 Levels
- # Acres: 0.00
- Sewer: MunSwrConn
- Water: MunWtrConn
Room Dimensions & Levels
- Amenities: CommCable, EntryComm, Lawncare, MaintAllGrd, MaintBldExt, MaintCommon, ProfMgmt, RemvlSnow, RemvlTrash, CommWtrSwr
- HOA Fee: $360
- HOA Fee Paid: Monthly
Listing Office: Trueblood Real Estate
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 19th, 2019 at 5:24am EDT.