Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
222 N East Street 212 Indianapolis IN 46204
- SQ. Feet
Location, location, location!! This great downtown condo is walkable to Whole Foods, Mass Ave, Lucas Oil and Fountain Square. Two attached parking spaces. Enjoy two-story vaulted ceilings, bamboo floors, granite counters, stainless appliances, open staircase and two balconies. Lofted master bedroom with en-suite bath. Views of skyline from your bedroom. Second bedroom or office on main level. Custom blinds include power option on second level. Brand new roof being installed. Home warranty included!
- Dining / Kitchen: DinComb/KT
- Fireplaces: GasLog, LivingRoom
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, GrbgDispsl, MicroHood, O/RGas, Refrigratr, Washer
- Cooling: CentrlElec, CeilPadFan
- Heating: ForcedAir, HeatPump
- Hot Water: Electric
- Construction: Brick, Stone
- Features: DrvConcret
- Garage: Attached
- Setting / Lot Description: Sidewalks, StormSewer, StrtLights, TreesSmall
- Porch: DeckMain, Rooftop
- Stories: 1Lvl+Loft
- # Acres: 0.00
- Sewer: MunSwrConn
- Water: MunWtrConn
Room Dimensions & Levels
- Amenities: AssocHmOwn, CommCool, EntryComm, CommHeat, InsBldHaz, InsCommon, Lawncare, MaintBldExt, ProfMgmt, RemvlTrash
- HOA Fee: $394
- HOA Fee Paid: Monthly
Listing Office: F.c. Tucker Company
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. © 2019 Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of REALTORS®. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 2:25pm EDT.