We will take another more in depth look at Brooks Chase in Fishers after the year end to see how one of Fishers most popular subdivisions did in 2009 but for now let’s take a quick snapshot of what is going on:
- There are 19 homes for sale in Brooks Chase right now with an average asking price of $139,958
- There are 7 homes pending with an average price of $129,528
- 42 homes in Brooks Chase have sold this year with an average sales price of $127,727
- The average selling price per square foot was $58
- Average list price to sales price was 98%
- Average days on the market for Brooks Chase was 67
Brooks Chase Fishers is one of the area’s top performing subdivisions because of its location and it affordability. After the first of the year, we will dive in a little deeper and look at the number of foreclosures and a month by month average sales price but for now we can see that things are still selling in Brooks Chase and it will remain one of Fishers best selling neighborhoods. Please visit our Fishers IN homes page for more info about Fishers and to find all homes for sale in Fishers. You might also want to look at our Fishers foreclosures page if you are thinking about any bank owned homes or short sales for your next purchase.